Monday, September 14, 2009

It was a pleasure!

I have just returned from the Cedarhurst Art Fair at Mt. Vernon, IL. I would like to say thank you to everyone who visited and worked to make that wonderful event possible. Cedarhurst is an amazing facility with dedicated members and volunteers that have created a little jewel in Southern Illinois.

Due to my very busy schedule, it is hard for me to do many shows in my local area. I was delighted to have the opportunity to meet both existing and new collectors, some of which drove considerable distances to have a chance to talk with me in person. I am both humbled and honored by all the excitement and sales of my work. It is rare that I get to meet the people investing in my artwork, so it was a real treat to tell them the stories behind the images they were interested in adding to their collections.

Thank you all for your continued support!

Tony

No comments:

Post a Comment